Monday, November 17, 2008

Tri Night Photo Recap

As expected, it was wonderful to see so many friendly faces come together to celebrate our wonderful Tri community. I was buzzing around most of the night taking care of loose ends and managing the silent auction so I didn't get too much time to chat, but I did manage to sneak into a few photos throughout the evening.
The wonderful MCs for the evening. Julie and Steve dazzling the crowd with their matching ensemble and classy charm. You guys were great!



The amazing Jeremy Sartain accepting the Thorpe Running Inspiration award. Jeremy is such a deserving recipient after he demonstrated what it really means to overcome adversity and use God given spirit and strength to defy the odds.
Julie and I with 3 time Olympian Hunter Kemper. It was such a special treat to have Hunter in attendance. He told great stories and most importantly used the platform to spread awareness and raise fund for his favorite charity. The AT Children's Project. We raised over $1600 in the silent auction and generated close to $3000 in T-shirt sales with all $$ going straight to the charity.
BFFs Jen, Julie and Julie. There's no way I would love triathlon without this crew. This girls make it all worthwhile


Kate Monster and Marky Mark...A spirited Duo indeed!!!

The Brains behind Tri Juice and Tri Mapper. Nick Moralis.
Lenarz...thanks for the photos girl (pulled them off your FB album).

Sarah, Merilee and Jmac. I get to Sherpa for Merilee this weekend at IMAZ. I can't wait to watch her put on a show around Tempe town Lake.


IronMom Jenny (middle) always makes me smile! She's one of the most unique, free spirited, fun loving people in the world (not an exaggeration). She looked smashing modeling the new clothes coming to Jeremy's new bike store. Trimama on the right...I'm just getting to know Kerri, but I'll be cheering loudly for her this weekend at IMAZ.
The Banquet Planning Committee posing with Hunter Kemper


To cap a great evening, I captured my second consecutive Triathlete of the Year award and also picked up my 2nd Performance of the Year award for my AG win/2nd OA at AG Nationals. It was a real honor considering all the amazing nominees this year. None of this is taken for granted, and I'll be working very hard to stay in this company next year. We have a lot of great developing talent among the local tri scene, so there's plenty of excitement ahead.

I think we pulled into the driveway at 2am Sunday morning... Enough said!